|Nota de contenido:|
- Development of pull-apart basins. P. Mann, M. Hempton, D.Bradley, K. Burke.
- Development of extension and mixed-mode sedimentary basins. A.D. Gibbs.
- Extensional basin-forming structures in Bass Strait and their importance for hydrocarbon exploration. M. Etheridge, J.C. Branson, P.G. Stuart-Smith.
- Modes of extensional tectonics. Brian Wernicke, B.C. Burchfiel.
- To stretch a continent. I.R. Vann.
- The geometrical evolution of normal fault systems. J.A. Jackson and D.P. McKenzie.
- Detachment faulting and the evolution of passive continental margins. G.S. Lister.
- Snake River decollement - a exhumed mid Tertiary ductile-brittle transition zone. E.L. Miller, P.B. Gans, J. Garing.
- Low angle normal faults in the Basin & Range: nappe tectonics in an extending orogen. Brian Wernicke.
- Foreland deformation: compression as a cause. D.L. Blackstone, Jr.
- Plate tectonics and foreland basement deformation. J.D. Lowell.
- Basement balancing of Rocky Mountain foreland uplifts. E.A. Erslov.
- Mountain flank thrusting in Rocky Mountain Foreland, Wyoming and Colorado. R.R. Berg.
- Horizontal compression and a mechanical interpretation of Rocky Mountain foreland deformation. J.R. Scheevel
- Geologic interpretation of seismic profiles, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming: Part 1: East Flank. D.S. Stone.
- Seismic models and interpration of the Casper arch thrust: application to Rocky Mountain foreland structure. R.C. Skeen, R.R. Ray.
- Oil and gas prospecting beneath the Precambrian of foreland thrust plates in the Rocky Mountains. R. Gries.
- Deformation and basin formation along strike-slip faults. N. Christie-Blick, K.T. Biddle.
- Glossary - strike-slip deformation, basin formation and sedimentation. K.T. Biddle, N. Christie-Blick.
- Origin of late Cenozoic Basins in So. California. J.C. Crowell.
- Basin wrench tectonics. R.E. Wilcox, T.P. Harding, D.R. Seely.
- Analysis of pull-apart basin development produced by en echelon strike-slip faults. D.A. Rodgers.
- Evolution of pull-apart basings and their scale independence. A. Aydin, A. Nu.
- Tectonic transpression and basement controlled deformation in San Andreas fault zone, Salton Trough, California. A.G. Sylvester, R.R. Smith.
- Crustal mechanics of cordilleran foreland deformation: a regional and scale model approach. J.J. Sales.
- Wrench faulting and Rocky Mountain tectonics. D.S. Stone.
- Lineament-block tectonics: Williston-Blood Creek basin. G.E. Thomas.
- State of stress near the San Andreas fault: implications for wrench tectonics. V.S. Mount and J. Suppe.
- Similarities between shear zones of different magnitudes. J.S. Tchalenko.
- Interpretation of footwall (lowside) fault traps sealed by reverse faults and convergent wrench faults. T.P. Harding, A.C. Tuminas.